4. Tell me about a movie/song/tv show/play/book that has changed your life.
Song: Futile Devices by Sufjan Stevens- Because he talks about all the different ways and reasons that he loves this person. And he says “I could say I love you, but saying it out loud is hard.” (Which is something that I totally identify with.) And what he’s saying is that there are so many different ways that he could articulate his love for this person (which is clear because he states some of them in the song), but he’s still not sure that what he’s saying is perfect or good enough. So he says “So I won’t say it all… And words are futile devices.” Meaning that sometimes, and especially when it comes to love, words just aren’t enough, and are, therefore, pointless. And I think that’s something that applies to a lot of different aspects of love. It’s just so complex that it can’t always be articulated, and I think that’s what’s so beautiful about it.
20. Have you ever spent the night in a hospital?
Yes. I was kept overnight for observation following my appendectomy.
49. Could you be in a long distance relationship? If you’re in one, what makes yours work?
I’m in one now and all I can really say is that communication goes a loooooooooong way. Not that I’m saying you should blow up each other’s phones every day, cause that’s crazy; but definitely communication about the relationship and feelings and all that. Plus, it’s good to have patience, trust, and forgiveness. Long distance is trying on anyone, so you need to have those things so that distance doesn’t destroy you.
60. Do you believe that there is life on other planets?
Sure. And I think it might be kinda cool if there was.
100. Give me the story of your life in six words.
I am learning as I live.
11. You’ve got the TV on, but you’re not really watching. What channel is the TV on?
30. Name a TV series you didn’t enjoy until after it ended.
I never watched Friends while it was on the air, but I started watching it a couple years ago and I love it.
59. Who was your first crush?
Oh lawd, let me sift through the archives lol. My first girl crush was probably on my fag hag Alanna when I was five. My first (fully realized) boy crush was on a boy named Mike when I was in middle school.
74. What is your ethnic heritage?
African-American and Caucasian.
92. Would you want to know the exact date and time you were going to die?
Perhaps. I’d say no because it would probably upset me and stress me out. But I’d also say yes because it would help me stick to my goals and push me to be more fearless and live a full and happy life.
8. Name a movie that you knew would be terrible just from reading the title.
26. Do you believe in a god?
I believe in a god or goddess, many gods or goddesses, none at all, or something entirely different at any given point in time.
43. When you were young, what did you dream you would be when you grew up?
I dreamed I would be a zoologist or veterinarian, a husband, and a father.
66. Are there any childhood possessions that you still hold on to?
My baby blanket and a stuffed animal of Simba from The Lion King
81. Have you ever risked a friendship by telling someone that you like them?
No, I wouldn’t say so. I’m not confident enough to tell someone when/that I like them anyway.
19. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?
The cemetery that was across the street from my old apartment building. I’d go for walks there by myself all the time when it was nice out.
31. Have you ever bought a product from an infomercial?
54. Did you enjoy your high school prom?
It was alright.
70. Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation?
For, like, sports and stuff? Or for participation in class? Either way, I don’t really know. It’s not something that I bother thinking about.
99. Name something you only liked because it was popular.
When I was in the third grade, we were asked to make a list of our favorite things. My favorite color was, and has always been, blue. But I said green because it was popular. LOL
5. Best fight from Untucked?
The most recent one between the final four of Season four, but ONLY because they fucking stood up Dita Von Tesse because they were too busy fighting (which I thought was hilarious).
9. Favorite celebrity judge?
I honestly don’t have one/there isn’t one in particular that has ever really stood out to me.
16. Post your favorite Drag Race gif.
I don’t have any Drag Race gifs….
25. Who would you like to see as a guest judge?
As tacky (and unlikely) as this is, I’d be interested in seeing Gaga as a guest a judge. I just think she’d be amusing. Either that, or I’d like to see past queens (or past Drag Race winners) come back as guest judges.
28. Favorite mini challenge?
The Library Is Open. But I preferred Jujubee’s
slaying reading from Season 2.
OF COURSE I DO!!!!!
1. Who’s your favorite queen and why?
Well, if you know me, you know that I never really have a favorite anything because I like many things for different reasons. So here are some of my favorites and the reason(s) why I like them.
12. Have you seen any of the queen perform?
Sadly, I have not had the pleasure of seeing any of the queens perform, but I would jump at the chance to do so.
17. Have you met any of the queens?
I met Sharon Needles out of drag a couple weeks ago.
26. Five songs you want them to use on the show?
I honestly have no idea. I don’t think my taste in music lends itself to drag very well hahaha.
27. One song and one queen you want to perform it?
I don’t care who performs it, but I think that a performance to Beyoncé’s Dance For You, if done right, would be fun to watch.